Free timeline lets you make timelines absolutely free.
It's a blank, fillable online template that:
- scales automatically
- automatically color-codes collapsible timeline groups
- allows links and images
- lets you save timelines online, privately or publicly
- lets you embed timelines into your blogs and sites
Use the below timeline maker to build anything from gantt project plans to history, genealogy, and personal timelines.
To see an example, see this
sample to-do timeline
or this timeline of
top MBA application deadlines
|Five steps to boost planning success
1. Develop SMART long-term goals as guides
- A long term goal serve as a lighthouse to guide your decisions -- set it first.
- Make it (and all other goals) SMART:
- Specific (exactly what the end-state will look like)
- Measurable (so that you can measure/know when you've achieved it)
- Attainable (ambitious but reasonably achievable)
- Relevant (something that matters or that you actually want)
- Time-bound (has a deadline)
To embed this timeline, please first share the account and then place the following code into the desired page:
<iframe src="http://www.free-timeline.com/Guest-timeline.jsp?embed&w=800" width="800" height="100%" overflow="hidden" ></iframe>
Note that only the first timeline of the account can be embeded (no loading capability is available).
The above code will embed the timeline in its current width - if you wish to use a different width, please adjust it and then view these instructions again.
Provide the following information to create an account
where you can store your timelines.
|Unnamed Set||(currently open)|
|No other sets to manage|
You must log in to save work
If you do not have an account, please sign up (no email or personal information required).
Free-timeline.com is best viewed with Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Copyright © 2006-2013. All Rights Reserved.